There are many other areas that I assist with:


I assist where the child is already resident in New Zealand.

Orders Preventing Removal From New Zealand

If you fear the other parent may try to abduct your child from New Zealand to stop your parenting rights, there are urgent orders that we can obtain.

Relocation Applications

Where a child resides or attends school are guardianship issues. These decisions should not be made without agreement, if agreement is not reached a court application must be filed if you wish to change where your client lives or attends school.


I am happy to offer advice on the chances of appeal on matters I have personally taken through the Family Court.